- The WOKC 100.9FM Morning Show with Billy Dean weekdays 7am to 11am.
- The Country Store 9:30am to 10:00 and 3:30pm to 4:00pm weekdays a chance for you to buy sell and trade your goods to fellow listeners. Just call in during the show 467-1570, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, drop off or mail them to FM 100.9 WOKC 210 West North Park Street, Suite 102 Okeechobee, Fl. 34972
- The Okeechobee Area Job Connection begins at 10:30am weekdays. This is a chance for area business’s to advertise job openings. It’s a free service just e-mail to email@example.com or drop off and mail them to FM 100.9 WOKC 210 West North Park Street, Suite 102 Okeechobee, Fl. 34972
- Hooked Up with Steve and Deb on Saturday Mornings from 5am to 7am!
- Yard Sale Saturday from 7AM to 11AM with Taylor Marie. If you have a yard sale or church bazaar we can help get the people of the Okeechobee area there, just e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off and mail them to FM 100.9 WOKC 210 West North Park Street, Suite 102 Okeechobee, Fl. 34972
- DairyLine weekdays 6am (5 minutes of daily dairy news).
- Okeechobee Area AG Report weekdays 6:30am(2 minutes of area Ag information).
- Nibbles & Bites with Billy Dean & Steve Daniel on Tues. & Thurs. at 7:50AM gives local & national fishing news, conditions & info.
- The Golf Clinic with Billy Dean & Dan Shube on Wed. at 7:50AM gives local & national golf standings, news & info.
- The Final Lap with Kerry Murphey weekdays 4:30pm (it’s a daily, Monday through Friday 90-second feature that contains news, results and vital statistics for the growing universe of NASCAR racing enthusiasts in America).
Wayne Cunningham – email@example.com
Billy Dean – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Keller – email@example.com
Merrilee Berglund – firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles Murphy – email@example.com
EEO Reports for WAFC
In an effort to fully comply with the Federal Communications Commission’s EEO guidelines, Glades Media Company’s WOKC will post EEO information on this site. The information will include current job openings and quarterly EEO reports containing information on the company’s EEO performance.
Glades Media Company is committed to wide distribution of all full-time job openings. This is accomplished by means of a job opening distribution list. All full-time job openings are sent to organizations and educational institutions on the list. If your organization would like to be included on the distribution list, please contact Wayne Cunningham 863-467-1570 and ask to be added. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the EEO distribution list or fill out our EEO Distribution List Form found below.
Please check this site for any EEO-related information from Glades Media Company.