The Okeechobee’s Food Service Program has updated their serving times to 10:00 a.m . until 1:00 p.m at the Okeechobee County Library. We are opening this site up to the entire community, meaning, parents of children not enrolled in the Okeechobee School District may also come get meals for their children just like during summer. ALL CHILDREN 18 years old and under will be eligible to receive meals with exception of daycare programs already receiving funding for CACFP. A parent, guardian or the emergency contact must pick up the meals UNLESS, a note is written to the food service supervisor, Lisa Bell, giving permission for someone else to pick up the meals. This note should include your child(ren)’s name, school where registered and grade. Names will be verified. Each child will receive lunch for today and breakfast for tomorrow. Breakfast will include, 1 milk, 1 juice and either a grain or a meat/grain item. Lunch will include, 1 milk, 1 fruit (either whole fresh, or a fruit cup or a fruit bag), 2 vegetables, 1 grain and 1 meat item. In order to receive alternate items because of an allergy, please make sure that your child has a note from a doctor on file at the child’s school. We will accommodate allergy students and students who do not eat items for religious purposes as best we can. Homeschoolers! Join us! Do you have questions! Call us at 863-462-5148
Senior Pictures – FINAL 2021 OPPORTUNITY Okeechobee High School Cafeteria
- September 28 (2 pm – 8 pm)
- September 29 (2 pm – 8 pm)
- September 30 (2 pm – 8 pm)
- October 1 (2 pm – 8 pm)
- October 2 ( 2 pm – 6 pm)
If you can’t make these dates, you can always schedule a session at Prestige’s Stuart studio. ALL PICTURES MUST BE DONE BY OCTOBER 3 TO BE INCLUDED IN THE YEARBOOK. Students must call to make their appointments at: 800-749-2796. Their call center is open between 10-6. Outside this time you can leave a message. Only two sessions are being offered:
- Basic Session: Tux/Drape yearbook attire ONLY (no outfit and no cap/gown) – $10 fee and 8-12 images.
- Deluxe Session: Tux/Drape yearbook attire, 2 personal outfits, 2 images for Cap/Gown while holding cap (students can’t wear cap) – $25 fee and 28-32 images.
CDC and COVID-19 guidelines (Prestige will refuse service if not followed):
- All guests will be required to wear a mask or facial covering while at appointment (student may remove mask only while being photographed).
- Males should bring a plain white undershirt to wear under tuxedo.
- Due to social distancing, we can only accommodate one additional guest per senior. Unfortunately, there can be no exception to this policy.
- Please be on time to your appointment. Due to social distancing concerns we can only allow a set number of appointments into the photo area.
- Please arrive at your appointment dressed in one of your session outfits, ready to be photographed. If you are late, your appointment will have to be rescheduled.
- Use hand sanitizing stations upon entering and exiting.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19 or feeling otherwise unwell on the day of your appointment please call to reschedule.