WALK-INS – COVID-19 Vaccination (First Dose) – Glades County
Moore Haven, FL — The Glades County Health Department in Moore Haven will accept WALK-INS for COVID-19 vaccinations on Thursday, March 18th from 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. (Moderna Vaccine).
Location: Glades County Training Center 1030 Industrial Drive, Moore Haven, Fl 33471
- DO NOT BRING PETS (ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED)
- You will be required to fill out local health department paperwork on site.
- You will be notified about your 2nd dose before exiting.
The Health Department will follow the Governor’s Executive Order which expands COVID-19 vaccination in Florida to include the following: (With Proper ID)
- Long-term care facility residents and staff;
- Persons 60 years of age and older;
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older;
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older; and
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older.
- The Health Department may now vaccinate the vulnerable individuals under the age of 65 , however individuals must have the official Department of Health form signed by a physician which deems them high-risk.
The Health Department will also follow the State Surgeon General’s Public Health Advisory, which requires every vaccine recipient to be a resident of Florida or is a frontline healthcare worker providing services in Florida.
Florida Residency Requirements:
- Valid Florida Driver License or Florida Identification Card
Two of the following items:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental or lease agreement. (Copies of deeds can be found on the County Property Appraiser website)
- A utility bill or utility connection/work order that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a bank or other financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, that is not more than 2 months old.
- Mail from a government agency that is not more than 2 months old. (Mail from a government agency can include tax bills showing a Florida address. Tax bills can be found on the County Property Appraiser website).