- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or Condensed Unsalted Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans
- 1 1/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions (amount divided in recipe steps below)
- If preparing using Unsalted Cream of Mushroom you can add salt to taste. Our test kitchen found that 1/4 teaspoon of salt enhanced the flavor of the recipe and contributes an additional 98.3 mg of sodium per serving, but you can add less or more to make it right for you.
- Step 1Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Step 2Bake for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Step 3Bake for another 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown
From Scratch – https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/creamy-green-bean-casserole-from-scratch/
Vegan recipe – https://minimalistbaker.com/vegan-green-bean-casserole/