JOB CONNECTION 6-21-16
Jobs at Gilbert Family of Companies:
- Position Available for a CDL Driver, applicant needs a Class B License with hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
- Full time Dismantler needed at busy collision center in Okeechobee. We are looking for a team player. Dismantler will assist technicians in the removal and replacement of parts on vehicles. Candidate should be able to use hand tools, power tools and power equipment. Applicant must be physically fit to lift, bend and work with heavy vehicle components. Must enjoy working on cars and trucks and be mechanically inclined. Clean driving record, drug free workplace. Must pass background screening. Full time benefits offered.
- Body Shop Technician/Painter – Full time Auto body repair tech needed in Okeechobee, experienced with all makes and models. Body Tech must have own tools. Clean driving record, drug free workplace. Must pass background screening. Full time benefits offered. Please apply in person at Gilbert Chevrolet, 3550 Highway 441 S or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
South Elementary School is looking to fill a position for custodian 2, qualified applicants must be able to perform custodial duties and other misc items. If you are highly motivated, hard-working and reliable with a passion for children, please apply online at www.okee.k12.fl.us.
5th Street Barbershop is looking for part time barber or stylist to do men’s haircuts, call or text Mary @ 863-634-3304
Position open at Boost Mobile by Life Essentials Wireless for a certified repair tech, bilingual preferred. Full time position. Apply in person at 2303 South Parrott Ave Suite K, Okeechobee, FL 34974 between hours 10am-6PM
Fast Break Bait & Tackle (Marathon Gas Station) is hiring a cashier and stocking/sales associate, must be friendly, motivated, great customer service skills. Cashier must be able to do simple math, clean and arrive to work on time. Associate will be asked to interact with customers about fishing products, restock inventory, handle live bait, etc. Hours range from 4:45am to 9:15pm. Applicants can pick up an application at 1505 SR 78W.
Bassinger Farms is looking for an experienced milker, address is Micco Bluff Road, housing is available, contact 863-205-1047
Labor Finders is looking for general laborers for cleaning up, maintenance, digging, certified flaggers, experience in welding, plastering, concrete and operating tractors or heavy equipment. They accept applications in their office Mon-Thursday from 10am-3pm. They’re located at 102 SW 3rd Ave
Positions open at Martha’s House, Inc. Domestic Violence Victim’s services.
Bilingual Domestic Violence Outreach Advocate:
- This position is a direct service position working with victims of domestic violence providing advocacy, including assistance with filing injunction petitions, court accompaniment, counseling, support group facilitation, hotline counseling, community education and more. The qualified applicant will have a minimum of a two year degree in a social services field and 2 years of experience working with victims of crimes against persons and their families, case management, or family services, or 15 hrs of psychology or social services courses and 3 or more years of experience. Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently is required. EOE.
Bilingual Domestic Violence Outreach Advocate: Part Time 20hrs/wk.
- This position is a direct service position working with victims of domestic violence providing advocacy, counseling, support group facilitation, hotline counseling, community education and more. It is preferred the qualified applicant have a two year degree in a social services field and 1 year of experience working with victims of crimes against persons and their families, case management, or family services, or 15 hrs of psychology or social services courses, and 2 or more years of experience. Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently is required. EOE. For additional information, or to express interest in an open position, please email a letter of interest to: email@example.com
Ecotec Manufacturing has a full time permanent opening in their quality control department, can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 312 SW 7th Ave.
Local farming operation looking for a Class A CDL drivers with clean records and able to work 6 days per week, home every night, call or text Terry @ 772-201-1310
Looking for experienced aluminum helper in a drug free work place, call Michael for an interview at 863-697-1447
Local business in need of a driver for local runs..( Florida only ) Home every night.. Must have clean class a cdl. If interested please call 850-630-7828 or email, email@example.com.
CRS Air Conditioning is hiring an experienced service technician/installer. Please call Shawn at 863-634-2836 for details.
Bills Mini Mart is looking for deli and night cashier positions, applicants must be 18 years of age or older, friendly and motivated, applications can be picked up at 3007 SR 70E.
Lehman Auto Body is looking for collision repair technicians, drug free work place, pay is based on exp, apply in person at 265 HWY 98N in Okeechobee
CDL A or B concrete mixer drivers for Maschmeyer Concrete company in Okeechobee. Must have a current CDL class A or B, able to work 6 days a week in all weather, able to communicate effectively, deliver quality concrete product safely and efficiently. Go to maschmeyer.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberty Tire Recycling is currently hiring an experienced front end loader. This is a drug-free workplace and some of the duties include loading and transporting bulk materials to and from storage and processing areas among other duties. Must have good safety habits and work ethics. Please send resume to EBass@libertytire.com or fax resume to 772-489-2124, no phone calls.
Carr Trucking is hiring Class A CDL over the road drivers to run from Florida to California, two years verifiable required, home every seven days, contact 863-467-6210 M-F 10-5
Looking for an automotive technician and helper, must have knowledge and experience on automotive repairs, own tools and transportation. ASE certified and bilingual is a plus, apply in person at Choice Automotive, 704 NE 2nd Ave, no phone calls.
Heartland Discount Pharmacy LLC is currently looking for a full-time pharmacist to provide services in Okeechobee. US or foreign doctorate degree in pharmacy is acceptable. Must possess or be eligible for a State of Florida pharmacist license. To apply, mail resume to Hitesh Patel, Heartland Discount Pharmacy LLC 407 South Parrott Avenue, Okeechobee Florida 34974.
Precision Land Services is looking for a part time to full time truck driver with a clean class A CDL with some knowledge of Florida highways and lives in Okeechobee and has dump trailer and walking floor experience, We are also looking for a Mechanic with some Semi and Heavy Equipment experience, call 561-719-6020 for more info or send resume to email@example.com
Now hiring a cashier with 2 years minimum experience. Must be bi-lingual, be able to answer multi line phone system, be computer savvy, stand for long periods of time, possess excellent customer service skills, work some weekends and pass a drug and background screening. Apply in person at Okeechobee Discount Drugs: 203 SW Park Street or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for a receptionist, 21 years of age and older with good typing and people skills, also hiring a massage therapist, contact 863-763-7773
Bus drivers are wanted for Okeechobee County Schools, if interested please contact 863-462-5146
Winn Dixie is currently hiring cashiers, produce and floral; please apply online by going to www.winndixie.com/careers.
Bethel Farms is looking for sod stackers with experience, applicants can apply at 13631 Indrio Rd in Ft Pierce, no phone calls.
Lunker’s Sports Grille is currently hiring cooks; please send your resume to email@example.com
Lead Diesel Mechanic, Semi tractors, Loaders, Grinders other Heavy Equipment. Electrical knowledge beneficial. Certified or not with lots of experience. Salary based on knowledge and experience. Please Contact Landscape Products, 1208 NW 10th Ave 863-763-0075 office 863-763-0358
Platinum Performance Builders are looking for experienced carpenters, please apply at our office located at 221 NE Park Street, or call Ashley in the office @ 467-1933.
Okeechobee Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking for an experienced technician for their Service Department; any interested parties can call 863-357-0500 and ask for Alex.
Don’s Appliances is looking for a service technician or laborer who is dependable and willing to learn, must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Apply in person at Don’s Appliances.
Unique Paint & Body & Collision is looking to hire an experienced body and collision technician, no phone calls please, stop by 5295 HWY 441SE for an interview to discuss hours and salary. They’re open Monday thru Friday from 8-5pm.
American Roofing is currently looking for experienced roofers and a book keeper, please apply in person at BTC Builders/American Roofing, 2625 HWY 441SE.
Armstrong Automotive of Okeechobee is looking for an experienced mechanic, call 863-763-0564 or stop by 712 N Parrott Avenue, ask for Mike or Joe