JOB CONNECTION 1-3-17
Jobs at Gilbert Family of Companies:
- Are you customer service oriented? Do you have great telephone communications skills? Are you looking to be a member of a small team in a highly collaborative and upbeat department? We have an opening for an extremely talented and professional Customer Care Representative in a fast paced call center environment. Please apply in person at Gilbert Chevrolet, 3550 Highway 441 S, Okeechobee, Florida.
- Gilbert Chevrolet is currently seeking an experienced GM Certified Technician. Qualified candidates must have prior shop experience and their own tools. We are growing and need top talent to service our customers. Candidates with a track record of quality service and certification are highly encouraged to apply. Full time benefits offered. A valid driver’s license is required. Must pass background screen.
- We are looking for a smart, ambitious, and experienced Customer Care Center team leader. Superior communication and computer skills are required. Sales experience required. Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, able to manage and motivate team with a clear focus on customer service standards.
- Gilbert Chevrolet is currently seeking an experienced GM Certified Diesel Mechanic. Qualified candidate must have prior shop experience and their own tools. We are growing and need top talent to service our customers. DIESEL MECHANICS FROM INDEPENDENT AND DEALERSHIPS ARE WELCOME. Candidates with a track record of quality service and certification are highly encouraged to apply.
- Body Shop Technician/Painter – Full time Auto body repair tech needed in Okeechobee, experienced with all makes and models. Body Tech must have own tools. Clean driving record, drug free workplace. Must pass background screening. Full time benefits offered.
**For all jobs, please apply in person at Gilbert Chevrolet, 3550 Highway 441 S or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Local farming operation looking for Class A CDL drivers with clean records and ability to work six days per week. Local runs within Okeechobee, Saint Lucie, Palm Beach, and Indian River counties. Home every night. Call or text Dean at 772-528-5929 for more information.
Lehman Auto Body is looking for collision repair technicians, drug free work place, pay is based on exp, apply in person at 265 HWY 98N in Okeechobee
Bus drivers are wanted for Okeechobee County Schools, health insurance is included, extra pay for taking field trips, employees who recruit other bus drivers receive a $700 bonus, they can train and test you here in Okeechobee, starting pay is $13.05 per hour; if interested please contact 863-462-5140 ext 208
Okeechobee Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking for an experienced technician for their Service Department; any interested parties can call 863-357-0500 and ask for Alex.
Unique Paint & Body & Collision is looking to hire an experienced body and collision technician, no phone calls please, stop by 5295 HWY 441SE for an interview to discuss hours and salary. They’re open Monday thru Friday from 8-5pm.
American Roofing is currently looking for experienced roofers, please apply in person at BTC Builders/American Roofing, 2207 HWY 441SE.
COMBINED INSURANCE IS CURRENTLY LOOKING TO HIRE SOMEONE THAT MAY BE INTERESTED IN A POSITION WITH THE POTENTIONAL TO EARN $30,000 TO $50,000 OR MORE A YEAR. They are a growing company and in need of possibly one or two sales representatives in this area. Contact Paul Friend at 772-260-6404 for information about joining our team.
We are looking to fill several positions at Thalle Construction in Moore Haven (Lakeport area) including experienced carpenters and laborers. Please come by our office on SR78E just past Lakeport, or call 863.946.0761
5th Street Barbershop is looking for part time barber or stylist to do men’s haircuts, call or text Mary @ 863-634-3304
BMJ Towing, Inc is looking for a heavy haul driver with at least 3 years of driving experience and knowledge in heavy equipment, must have a Class A CDL with an up to date medical card, clean driver’s record and able to pass a drug test and background check; they’re also looking for a part time light duty tow truck driver with same requirements, to apply stop by BMJ Towing at 414 S Parrott Ave Suite A.
Parrot Farm is looking for full and part time employees, experience is a plus, job entails feeding, watering, dish washing, cleaning cages, floors and general barn clean up, background check, for information to apply call 863-532-3388 or email at email@example.com
Looking for hire aluminum installers and helpers, must have experience, hand tools, drills, drug free workplace, contact Michael @ 863-697-1447
Looking for a CDL driver for a pump truck and dump truck position, pay is based on experience, contact Ashley @ Austin Sewer and Septic at 863-763-0665
Home Depot is hiring (4) part time lot positions; lumber; hardware; freight; and receiving, please apply online at Careerdepot.com, can also apply at Career Source Heartland!
Okeechobee Discount Drugs is currently hiring a full time pharmacy tech with 2 years’ experience, detailed oriented, must be licensed and certified in Florida, intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn in house software, drug screening and background check will be performed, apply in person at 203 SW Park Street or email resume to Stacey@okeedrug.com
Northside Nursery is looking to fill their full time positions for growing landscape, irrigation, pest control, and lawn maintenance company. They offer good pay and benefits with 401-k, vacation and holiday pay, Northside Nursery services all Treasure Coast communities, apply in person at 3532 North US1 in Ft Pierce.
Applebee’s is hiring part time servers starting at 5.03/hr + tips, apply online at www.dohertyinc.com.
Pine Ridge Plantation Hunting Club is looking to hire a full time position for hunting guide and ranching duties, must be dependable, eager to learn and hardworking, salary is based on experience, call General Manager Mike Myers 772-201-7910
Cal Maine Foods, Inc is hiring stackers and packers, must be at least 19 years of age, for details on these jobs, please call Brandy at 863-357-1515 for information about hiring, or apply in person at 6800 NW 120th Street.
Labor finders is looking for 2 full time positions, one for office manager and the other is administrative assistant, must have a min of an Associate Degree or a min of 2 years of verifiable Office Manager experience, must have own transportation, work schedule will be discussed in an interview, apply in person 102 SW 3rd Ave, no phone calls; always looking for general labors for cleanup, maintenance, digging, certified flaggers, and anyone with experience in welding, plastering, concrete and operating tractors or heavy equipment, apply in person Monday through Thursday 10am to 3pm.
OK Corral Gun Club is looking for a full and part time maintained technician with 6 months of handyman experience, must pass a drug screening and have a high school diploma or equivalent, apply in person!
Shirley’s Personal Care is looking for a nursing assistant, will receive a 1099 form and will be responsible to filing their own withholding taxes, must pass a level 2 background check, apply in personal at 200 SE 3rd Street.
Looking to hire a grill cook and kitchen lead out in Ft Drum, starting wage is $8.25-$12 per hour depending on experience, catering pays $100 per assignment, to apply, call 863-623-8083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org