Echols Plumbing and Air Conditioning is Hiring: New Construction Plumbing Technicians And Plumbing Helpers :
- New construction plumbing experience is a must
- Ability to install plumbing according to specifications on blueprint
- Ability to operate machinery is a plus
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Drug Free Workplace
- Full Time Position
- $15 to $25 / Hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Must have standard tools of trade
Come to office to fill out application OR Email Resume to Office@echolsplumbingandac.com
SKILLED CARPENTERS AND YOUNG TRADESMEN NEEDED, 40 PLUS HOURS PER WEEK, $15 PER HOUR DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, INSURANCE OFFERED THRU PAYROLL COMPANY MUST HAVE TRANSPORTATION, CALL 863-634-7722
PRP Construction is seeking EXPERIENCED Pipe Layers in installation of underground utilities including water, sewer,drainage positions! Pay rate hourly $22.00 to $45.00 depending on experience! Call 772-597-6923 Ext 0 leave name & number
Morgan’s Furniture is looking for a motivated employee. Position is full time, must have a valid drivers license. Will need to be able to load and unload trucks, organize warehouse, and make deliveries. Please apply in person at 707 SW Park st. Okeechobee Fl. 34972
Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee is looking for Covid testing and Immunization nurses. RN or LPN. If interested and would like more information call 863-462-5792 and/or just send resumes to Vickie.email@example.com.
Stinnett Inc is looking for a journeyman painter. Must have own transportation. Call 863-634-0614
Looking for an ATV or small engine mechanic; if interested call 863-634-0949
Join the great team at Everglades Equipment Group in Okeechobee! They are looking for a self-motivated individuals to fill immediate “Grade A Technician” positions. Applicants should have mechanical knowledge, 3-5 years experience working on Ag or Construction equipment, experience in repair of diesel engines and basic data entry skills. Strong communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced setting. An equal opportunity employer. For more details, stop by for application at 820 US Highway 98 North or visit evergladesfarmequipment.com.
Smartstyle is now looking to hire a stylist! Full or part-time, high traffic salon, guaranteed pay,insurance, 401k,vacations. Need to be able to work weekends and nights, must be licensed. Smartstyle, Deanna. 863 467 6663
Unlimited Trucking is currently seeking a Class A CDL driver with flatbed experience. Valid Class A CDL with two years experience required. They’re also seeking sod crew leaders to join our team. Experience with skid loader, front end loaders, gooseneck trailers, and supervision of others required. Monday-Friday schedule. Please call the office at 863-357-5700 or come complete an application at 4901 NW 240th st.
White’s Furniture & Appliances in LaBelle is looking to hire a Sales Clerk with customer service experience. Also, hiring general laborers for loading merchandise, deliveries and maintenance. Please apply in person and be ready for an interview. Hours are Mon-Friday 9am-5:30pm. Saturday 9am-1pm. Contact Debbie at 863-675-0717, or drop by our store, 1060 South Main St. LaBelle
Atland Recycling is looking for CDL DRIVERS CLASS A OR B, 40-45 HOURS MONDAY THRU FRIDAY,. BILINGUAL A PLUS. APPLY IN PERSON AT 2248 HWY 98 NORTH OR CALL 863-763-7447
Sage Insurance Group is hiring licensed insurance agent with a 2-15 license covering life, health, and annuity sales. If you have experience with life insurance, annuities or Medicare sales, please apply at 203 South E. 2nd Ave, ask For Dana or Kelli 863-443-4550
The South Florida Water Management District is seeking applicants for a Welder position at the Clewiston Field station. Work includes brazing, soldering, gas and arc welding. Full-time, Monday thru Thursday, 6am until 4:30 pm. High School Diploma or GED, 4-years of experience and a valid Florida Driver’s license required. Competitive salary, paid vacation, sick time, retirement. Apply at www.sfwmd.gov/careers.
Nutmegs Café is Hiring for a full time cashier/cook/baker must be 18+ must be able To work until 7pm at least two days per week. Also hiring a part time prep person working from 6am-11am -Monday- Friday must be good at following recipes and a multitasker. Pay varies due to experience Aflac insurances and vacations free one year.
WAFC Pure Country Radio is seeking a mature, bright, outgoing self-starter to fill advertising sales position. Salary plus commission. Previous sales experience a plus. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local company seeking Class A & B drivers for Dump Truck, Semi & Lowboy – Monday thru Friday, Local work – Great pay rate Experience preferred but may train the right person; also looking for a Track hoe/Loader Operator with experience in Land Clearing & Earth Moving, call 772-678-1661 if interested
T.R.A.C. REFRIGERATION IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME TECHNICIAN, MUST BE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE, QUOTE AND REPAIR EQUIPMENT. EPA CERTIFCATION IS NEEDED. MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE AND BE INSURABLE. NEED YOUR OWN TOOLS AND WILLING TO PARTICIPATE IN ON-CALL ROTATION. WE ARE A DRUG-FREE WORK PLACE COMPANY. IF YOU ARE INSTERESTED PLEASE STOP BY OUR OFFICE TO PICK UP AN APPLICATION AT OUR AT 2800 SW 3RD TERRACE, PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.
Best Built Construction has positions available for Carpenter/Carpenter Helper. Experience will determine pay. Please contact: Paul : 863-634-7781 or Danny 863-801-2746
Crossroads restaurant is hiring a line cook. Please come in and fill out an application open Monday through Sunday 530 to 230 willing to train, 5050 N. E. 128th Ave., 863-763-8333, ask for Deb or Michelle
Pizza Heaven is currently hiring delivery drivers, phone operator, and cooks; apply in person at 208 S Parrot Avenue
KFC of Okeechobee is hiring for all positions. starting at $10 per hour but it’s negotiable according to experience. Work shift hours usually run anywhere from 8:30 until 10:30 when they have a full crew. Each shift is different hours anywhere from 4 to 8 hours. Pick up an application at the store at 3387 US 441 South in the Publix Plaza or go to Snag A Job dot com.
Lunkers Sports Grill is hiring all positions Cooks, busboys, and servers. No experience needed as we will train for all positions. Come in anytime and fill out an application.
Lykes Bros Inc. is NOW HIRING for:
- Equipment Operators – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Ranch Hands – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- SLP Cook/Housekeeper
- SLP Hunting Guide
Lykes Bros Inc. provides excellent employee benefits, including group health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and holidays. Visit www.Lykes.com to learn more about each position.
Admiral construction has opening for construction laborer. Experience a plus, will train. Starting at 16$ hr. Must be reliable, and have transportation. Call Matthew Green at 863 447 3499
BTC Builders, Inc. is looking for Carpenter Helpers. We are looking for motivated workers with transportation. Please apply in person at 2207 US Hwy 441 SE. Okeechobee, FL 34974 Across from Pier II Motel, Office Hours are Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Experienced AI Technician needed for large dairy farm. Experience with herd health and hoof trimming a plus. Applicants must provide references and pass a drug screening. For more information contact Juan at 863-634-2446.
Okeechobee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is hiring a lot attendant with benefits, experience is not required but self-motivation is, apply in person Mon-Fri 9-5pm, no phone calls please, and have your driver’s license with you.
Choice Automotive is looking for an Automotive Technician with diagnostic skills. Having an A-S-E certification is a bonus. Must be able to start right away and have your own tools. Apply in person. No Phone calls please. Choice Automotive 704 NE 2nd Avenue behind Sears
Okeechobee County School Board is hiring substitute teachers. You must have a High School diploma or GED to apply. Starting pay is $11.50 an hour and goes up to $13.50. To apply visit www.okee.k12.fl.us/apply. For more details contact Amanda Liscomb at 863-462-5000 extension 1028
Jobs at Gilbert Family of Companies:
- Automotive Product (Sales) Specialist/Certified Technology Expert – Candidate will approach, greet and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot. Assist customers in selecting vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Must be able to explain product performance as well as optional equipment available. Will be performing professional, high-quality and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new vehicles. Qualifications and Skills:Previous dealership experience is a plus. Strong communication skills required. High quality customer services skills a must.
- Lube Technician needed for dealership. Technicians will perform oil change as well as other automotive services with focus on our customer’s needs and expectations. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for quality workmanship.
- Gilbert Ford is currently seeking experienced Ford Certified Technicians and Ford Certified Diesel Technicians. Qualified candidates must have prior shop experience and their own tools. We are growing and need top talent to service our customers. Candidates with a track record of quality service and certification are highly encouraged to apply. We are seeking solid, reliable and honest technicians who have excellent customer service skills and are a team player. Competitive wages based on experience. Sign on bonus available to qualified candidates. Possible relocation assistance. Full time benefits offered.
- Gilbert Chevrolet is looking for a full time Collision Center Maintenance Technician & Full Time Body Technician for our busy Collision Center. You will be responsible for delivering high quality body shop repairs without comebacks and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Must have own tools.
- IT Operations Specialist
- Oversee IT Operations
- Work with senior management to maintain and support all system strategies
- Analyze business requirements for IT needs and systems
- Works to increase user satisfaction
- Assess need for new equipment and software
- Manage service requests submitted ensuring all requests are handled professionally, with the highest quality of service possible.
- Answer IT related questions, provide advice and training to users
- Maintain one-to-one contact with users throughout the lifecycle of an incident or request.
- Stay up-to-date and aware of all applicable IT systems and remain continuously engaged in enhancing the user experience
- Maintain existing systems and programs, ensuring that necessary maintenance & updates are completed
- Stay up to date on cyber security, security risks, manage annual security risk evaluation process, and ensure overall system security and integrity
Accounting Administrative Assistant – Responsibilities: Be responsible for the financial and accounting system and personnel. Assist with daily operations of the accounting department, cashiers and receptions. Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure and staffing. Reconcile the bank accounts for the business every single day. Complete all required reports for the corporate office on a regular basis. Prepare monthly budgets and financial statements on time as required. Review all financial statements and ledgers, and work with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies. Prepare all state sales taxes and filing forms with the government. Meet with the department managers to regularly review business matters as needed. Cross-train in all accounting positions
- 5 years of previous accounting experience preferred
- Strong communications, customer service, leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical ability
- High school diploma is necessary; college or advanced degree preferred
- Proficiency with payroll software and Microsoft Office applications or the equivalent
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license and willingness to travel as necessary
Service Advisor –
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards.
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with factory(s) and foster positive employee relations.
Parts Specialist –
- Experience, preferred
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status.
- Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts.
- Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers.
- Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provide high level service to both internal and external customers.
- Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
**For all jobs, please apply online at GilbertHasit.com. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace, most jobs available require you to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license.