CASHIER POSITION AVAILABLE AT ATLAND RECYCLING – 5 ½ DAYS PER WEEK WITH OVERTIME PAY AFTER 40 HOURS; STARTING PAY $12 PER HOUR. APPLY IN PERSON 2248 HWY 98 NORTH
APOLONIA’S STEAKHOUSE, 202 NE 7TH AVE. We’re hiring all positions. Why work with us? We believe in power of diversity and inclusion in mutual respect and supports. We are committed to insure that our employees work in an environment that is inclusive and that everyone is treated with dignity and respect we are constantly working on creating a workplace at which you can feel at home. HIRING, all positions: Hostess, Bussers. Servers, Bartenders, Cooks, Prep-Cooks, Dishwasher. Please contact: Rachid Elyamani 408-8393398
Pero Farms is looking for a full time Tractor driver and an experienced Backhoe Operator, Good opportunity to work on a growing operation, contact: Tom Barfield 239-313-3542
Adron Fence has several openings: Shop helper, Receptionist, and sales/ Estimator. Apply in person at 1132 NE 12th St
Boromei Construction is hiring! We are a local General Contractor looking to fill an Administrative Assistant position. We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel is a plus! Boromei Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you have interest in joining our team, we’d like to speak with you. Please call 863-623-4314.
Okeechobee Feed is hiring for a full time warehouse position, Monday through Saturday. Heavy lifting required. Paid holidays and vacation pay after one year. Must apply within the store at 1579 Highway 70 East
Looking for a rewarding job that still allows you to have time off during the day? Consider being a bus driver! We are looking to add dedicated professionals to our current team of outstanding drivers. Prior experience is not required and we will train you for your CDL. Apply today at www.okeecareers.com.
Tree Service company is currently hiring, starting pay is $13/hour, 7 days a week, experience is preferred, call for more information 863-801-4701 and ask for Kenneth
Adron Fence company is looking Shop/Warehouse worker, Full time position for a busy fence company. Hours 6:30am-3pm, Monday-Friday, with paid vacation and 401K benefits. Apply in person Adron Fence Co. 1132 NE 12th St
JBL Industrial Services is looking for Laborers, starting pay $15/ hr. Stop by 1460 SR-78W. for an application between the hours of : 8 a.m -12 p.m & 1p.m -4:30 p.m
Seeking reliable and trustworthy tractor operator for local cattle farm – duties to include mowing, bush hogging and other general farm work. Please call with qualifications 772-678-1661 between 8 AM & 4 PM
Supervisor of Elections Office – we are taking applications for a new, full-time Election Specialist position. We will train for this expansion position and are looking for someone who is a self-starter with excellent discernment skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. The job description, application, and application directions can be viewed on our website at www.voteokeechobee.gov/Employment-Opportunities. No phone calls, please.
In search of (2) Auto Dismantlers at an Auto recycling company, which is the recovery and resale of OEM parts, components, and systems reclaimed from damaged, totaled, or low value vehicles. Job includes dismantle vehicles (remove engines, transmissions, etc.) safely, while maintaining high productivity. Label and tag parts for stock inventory. Check the quality and product type of each part. Must have mechanical aptitude, your own tools, and a basic understanding of the function of each part on the vehicle. Full Time, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Must be punctual, dependable, and willing to work. You can make around $1,200 per week . Bonuses and incentives are available. Come in, to the office, at 2266 NW 42nd Avenue, Okeechobee, FL 34972 to fill out an application and for a face to face interview with out production manager
The Outpost Bar & Grille is hiring positions for servers, food runners, bussers, and bartenders, stop by for an application at 14057 Golf Club Drive, open Wed 10:30-7pm; Thursdays-Sunday 10:30-8pm
Hendry County Workforce Development is looking for effective instructors in Welding, GED Preparation, and ESOL. Classes will begin in August. Please contact Kevin Lutkenhaus at 863.983.1511 or visit our website at http://hendryadultlearning.org for more information.
CEECO (pronounced like SEACO) is hiring experienced printed circuit board assemblers with good experience at soldering through-hole, high component, circuit boards. CEECO is also hiring experienced electronic technicians and engineers. Company hours are M-F 8-5. F/T and P/T available. Please call 863-697-3100 for further information and to learn how to apply. That’s 863-697-3100.
***NOW HIRING*** Administrative Assistant, Dispatch, and Plumbers and Plumber technicians.. We are also hiring Pump Truck Drivers (CDL is required for pump truck driver). Please send your resume to Echols Plumbing and AC at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in person at 2233 Hwy 98 North.
KD construction is looking for a skilled laborer. Great pay and benefits. Call/text 863-532-6749 for more information
HOSS ALUMINUM LOOKING FOR INSTALLERS AND LABORERS PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE CONTACT CHARLES 863-697-3751
CLAY AGRICULTURAL FENCE LOOKING FOR LABORERS PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE CONTACT CHARLES 863-697-3751. BOTH BUSINESS FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Home Depot of Okeechobee; PULLER – ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSOCIATE 14.50 PER HOUR; Hours 5am-10a and 6p-10p ; LUMBER SALES ASSOCIATE 14.50 PER HOUR– HOURS VARY BETWEEN 5AM AND 6PM. CANDIDATES NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS. APPLY ON LINE @ CAREER DEPOT.COM, MUST BE 18 JOR OVER FOR BOTH LISTED POSITIONS
Okeechobee County School Board is hiring substitute teachers. You must have a High School diploma or GED to apply. Starting pay is $11.50 an hour and goes up to $13.50. To apply visit www.okee.k12.fl.us/apply. For more details contact Amanda Liscomb at 863-462-5000 extension 1028
PRP Construction is seeking EXPERIENCED Pipe Layers in installation of underground utilities including water, sewer,drainage positions! Pay rate hourly $22.00 to $45.00 depending on experience! Call 772-597-6923 Ext 0 leave name & number
KFC of Okeechobee is hiring for all positions. starting at $10 per hour but it’s negotiable according to experience. Pick up an application at the store at 3387 US 441 South in the Publix Plaza or go to Snag A Job dot com.
Lykes Bros Inc. is NOW HIRING for:
- Ranch Hand – $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Silver Lake Preserve Cook/Housekeeper
- Silver Lake Preserve Hunting Guide
Lykes Bros. Inc. provides excellent employee benefits, including group health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, company housing*, paid vacation, and holidays. To learn more about each position click on the job description. *Company housing is being offered per the terms of the Lykes Housing Agreement. There is no guarantee of company housing throughout the term of employment
River Forest Yachting Center Jobs Available:
Yacht Service Manager
Immediate position available for an Experienced Yacht Service Manager or Yacht Project Manager for a premier yacht storage and service facility located in LaBelle. Must have a marine services management background in all aspects of yacht repair (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, running gear and related haul/launch/yard services). In addition to the above candidate must have the following: Computer experience. Direct customer service experience. Must be able to speak and write English, Bi Lingual in Spanish is a plus. Organized with a positive, TEAM attitude. Salary based on experience. Health and Dental insurance, 401K. Please call: 863-612-0003. Ask for Tad Norris
Mechanical Shop helper/apprentice
Immediate position available to work within our mechanical department assisting our techs on vessel projects, shop duties, maintaining tools and equipment, engine room cleaning and parts running. Must be in good physical condition with the ability to follow detailed instructions and willing to learn. Position can lead to an mechanical or other related trade apprentice program complete with factory specific training. Must be able to speak and write English, Bi Lingual in Spanish is a plus. Must have a clean driving record. Bring a positive, TEAM attitude. Health and Dental insurance, 401K. Please call: 863-612-0003. Ask for Tad Norris
Jobs at Gilbert Family of Companies:
- Automotive Product (Sales) Specialist/Certified Technology Expert – Candidate will approach, greet and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot. Assist customers in selecting vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Must be able to explain product performance as well as optional equipment available. Will be performing professional, high-quality and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new vehicles. Qualifications and Skills:Previous dealership experience is a plus. Strong communication skills required. High quality customer services skills a must.
- Lube Technician needed for dealership. Technicians will perform oil change as well as other automotive services with focus on our customer’s needs and expectations. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for quality workmanship.
- Gilbert Ford is currently seeking experienced Ford Certified Technicians and Ford Certified Diesel Technicians. Qualified candidates must have prior shop experience and their own tools. We are growing and need top talent to service our customers. Candidates with a track record of quality service and certification are highly encouraged to apply. We are seeking solid, reliable and honest technicians who have excellent customer service skills and are a team player. Competitive wages based on experience. Sign on bonus available to qualified candidates. Possible relocation assistance. Full time benefits offered.
- Gilbert Chevrolet is looking for a full time Collision Center Maintenance Technician for our busy Collision Center. You will be responsible for delivering high quality body shop repairs without comebacks and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Must have own tools.
F & I Manager: Responsibilities
• Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases. Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
• Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
• Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
• Accurately desks deals submit deals to lenders for approval, make credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
• Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state, and federal guidelines.
• Prepares paperwork, contracts, and delivers deals.
• Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyze for improvements.
• Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Sharp organizational skills
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
- Well-versed in title laws and registration process
- Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check including drivers license.
**For all jobs, please apply online at GilbertHasit.com. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace, most jobs available require you to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license.
JW Turf Farms has an immediate opening for a full-time mechanic who will be responsible for inspecting, maintaining, repairs, assembly, and possible overhauls on farm equipment, irrigation, and vehicles. This position requires the potential employee to be able to work on a various type of equipment that includes but not limited to tractors, harvesters, pumps, and other mechanized equipment. This potential candidate must be able to carry out written and oral instructions, posses clear verbal communication skills, be willing to work with a team, be self-motivated, and have reliable transportation to and from work.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working on equipment; preferable in Agricultural.
Knowledge of rebuilding, replacing, or repairing vehicle parts such as brakes, transmission lines, electrical assemblies, and accessories.
Diesel mechanical knowledge is preferred.
Knowledge of operating shop equipment including but not limited to power tools, hoist, gauges, etc.
Experience in repairing, diagnosing, and maintaining of diesel and small engines.
Perform routine vehicle and equipment maintenance and preventive care.
A valid driver license with an acceptable MVR.
Candidate will be required to demonstrate a variety of skills ranging from basic to complex.
Must be organized, detail oriented and be able to meet deadlines.
Follow and uphold JW Turf Farms Drug Free Workplace Policies and Procedures.
Follow and uphold JW Turf Farms Safety Policies and Procedures, Driver Policies, and Employee Handbook.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred, but not required.
Be able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Be able to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stretch, and squat for long periods of time. May be required to stand for long periods of time.
Be able to withstand up to 11-hour days year-round, with farm conditions including but not limited to summer heat, rain, mud, extreme dust during dry/drought periods, limited shade conditions during some work tasks.
Maintain a clean, safe work area in compliance with company and OSHA standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Paid Sick Time
JW Turf Farms Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, email resume to email@example.com or contact Crystal at (863) 447-5057 to schedule a time to pick up an application.
OK Corral Gun Club is looking for a full time Account Assistant/Accounts Payable
$17 – $22 an hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (Required)
Education and/or Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent (GED). Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field preferred or two years of accounts payable-related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must have PC computer skills in Windows.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Basic knowledge to process documentation required to pay invoices.
· Ability to operate computer and other general office equipment.
· Familiarity with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations.
· Collects and files invoices.
· Files payables until paid.
· Audits vendor invoices; assures that all invoices have been approved for payment by the appropriate manager.
· Posts invoices to proper accounts.
· Makes and records daily cash deposits.
· Makes change for registers in the Proshop, cabins and for cash bars as needed.
· Goes to the bank for deposits, post office, pick up embroidered items and other work related errands as needed.
· Prepares daily deposit from checks received by mail and club drop box.
· Audits inventories.
· Purchases and maintains office supplies.
· Balances petty cash and operating cash funds; reports deficiencies or surpluses to Controller/Senior Accountant.
· Processes check runs, enters electronic payments and cuts manual checks as required.
· Processes all bills for final payment; provides checks with supporting documentation for signature.
· Ensures that club policy on obtaining proper authorization signatures is followed.
· Manages all credit memos to assure that no incorrect charges are paid.
· Assists with clerical work in the Accounting Department.
· Maintains vendor contact records including W9, workers compensation and any other pertinent information.
· Assists in 1099 annual filling.
· Reconciles vendors’ statements to assure that all invoices are accounted for.
· Interacts with department heads regarding credit memos and invoice problems.
· Maintains equipment contact files and warranty agreements.
· Attends departmental and club training meetings.
· Assist in reconciling and entering payment information for monthly credit card reconciliation.
· Checks and distributes mail and other packages daily.
· Assist in payroll functions.
· Completes other appropriate assignments as requested
This position will be hourly and work between 30-40 hours each week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Okeechobee, FL 34972: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location