The Education Foundation of Okeechobee has an exciting opportunity for an energetic, dynamic, and self-starting professional! We are seeking an Executive Director to assist the Foundation as we support local educators and seek to make a lasting impact in the lives of students across Okeechobee County. More information and job qualifications available here:
https://drive.google.com/…/141OckXaanc5rc6aMiuk…/view… Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 863-697-0123 with inquiries
W&W LUMBER has an immediate opening for a full-time driver and forklift operator must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation 40+hours a week and every other Saturday drug-free workplace no phone calls stop by store ask for Roger or Jon great benefits and family environment
Okeechobee County Tax Collector is hiring a Customer Service Specialist. If you are a dedicated hardworking individual and looking for a long term career, they have a position for you. Employment applications are on their website at okeechobeecountytaxcollector.com.
Best Built Construction has positions available for Carpenter/Carpenter Helper. Experience will determine pay. Please contact: Paul : 863-634-7781 or Danny 863-801-2746
B & Z Construction is hiring off road dump truck drivers. No experience needed. The job is in the Loxahatchee area. Please call Robert at 863-634-4364
Looking for a Part Time Bookeeper for a downtown business located in Okeechobee. Must be skilled in Quick Biooks & Excell. Hours can be flexible, expecting to require a few hours a week. Contact Joe at 863-447-4100
Looking for Plumber, pay is rated by experience, must work 40hrs, show up on time call Ed #863-532-8945
All About You Caregivers, 206 SW 3rd Street 863-824-8733 is now hiring Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) and homemakers. Office is open 9-2 Monday through Friday. Apply in person
Hoss Aluminum has full time positions available for installers and laborers, call Patty @ 863-634-7442 for details.
Clay Agricultural Fence, LLC is hiring carpenters, fence builders, and laborers, this is a full time position, call 863-623-6355
Local Publix Pharmacy is hiring pharmacy technicians. We are looking for part-time employees, however it may eventually turn into a full time position. I am looking for highly motivated individuals that are reliable and willing to learn. We will provide the training course from start to finish that will allow them to obtain their license to be come Registered Pharmacy Technicians in the state of Florida. Here is a link to the job posting below: Publix Pharmacy, Registered Pharmacy Technician https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=8cd368cd37c12f3e&from=native; They can also call the pharmacy directly at (863)763-0428 and speak to one of the managers or apply on the Publix website.
Crossroads restaurant is hiring a line cook. Please come in and fill out an application open Monday through Sunday 530 to 230 willing to train, 5050 N. E. 128th Ave., 863-763-8333, ask for Deb or Michelle
Remax Tradition is looking for bright, forward thinking agents for their new Okeechobee Office! Remax offers educational assistance, creative training programs, competitive compensation and a first-class environment that recognizes and rewards initiative. If you have your real estate license and are looking for a company to give you the best tools to succeed, call Remax Tradition at 772-618-3480
La Cabaña Taqueria y Tortilleria, 1100 S Parrott Ave, is looking for experienced cooks, please apply within during their business hours.
Pizza Heaven is currently hiring delivery drivers, phone operator, and cooks; apply in person at 208 S Parrot Avenue
KFC of Okeechobee is hiring for all positions. starting at $10 per hour but it’s negotiable according to experience. Work shift hours usually run anywhere from 8:30 until 10:30 when they have a full crew. Each shift is different hours anywhere from 4 to 8 hours. Pick up an application at the store at 3387 US 441 South in the Publix Plaza or go to Snag A Job dot com.
Lunkers Sports Grill is currently hiring cooks, no experience needed they can train you, apply in person!
Lykes Bros Inc. is NOW HIRING for:
- Ranch Hand
Lykes Bros Inc. provides excellent employee benefits, including group health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and holidays. Visit www.Lykes.com to learn more about each position.
NOW HIRING CLASS B CDL DRIVER – MUST HAVE DOT MEDICAL, DRUG FREE, CLEAN DRIVING HISTORY & Hazmat ENDORSEMENT CALL M-F (863)467-7700. A&D Water Systems, Inc. Please call Katie Schriber Or Elizabeth McNitt @ 863-467-7700 for more info
Admiral construction has opening for construction laborer. Experience a plus, will train. Starting at 16$ hr. Must be reliable, and have transportation. Call Matthew Green at 863 447 3499
I need someone to work my Aviary (100 x 50 Bird Building) two to three times per week. 8:30 to 4:00. The job is feeding, watering, cleaning dishes, cages, floors, etc) Contact 863 532-3388 by message or call
A Childs World is accepting applications for teachers, subs, and drivers, must have pediatric first aid/CPR, pass local/state along with a level 2 background screening, physical, clean driving record, and complete online free training. Apply in person at 703 SW 6th Street
BTC Builders, Inc. is looking for Carpenter Helpers. We are looking for motivated workers with transportation. Please apply in person at 2207 US Hwy 441 SE. Okeechobee, FL 34974 Across from Pier II Motel, Office Hours are Monday- Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Experienced AI Technician needed for large dairy farm. Experience with herd health and hoof trimming a plus. Applicants must provide references and pass a drug screening. For more information contact Juan at 863-634-2446.
S and J United hauling is hiring Class A CDL Drivers; contact James Cannon at 863 447 8145 to apply for the job.
Okeechobee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is hiring a lot attendant with benefits, experience is not required but self-motivation is, apply in person Mon-Fri 9-5pm, no phone calls please, and have your driver’s license with you.
Choice Automotive is looking for an Automotive Technician with diagnostic skills. Having an A-S-E certification is a bonus. Must be able to start right away and have your own tools. Apply in person. No Phone calls please. Choice Automotive 704 NE 2nd Avenue behind Sears
Aluminum Services is looking for installers and helpers, must have a ride to and from work, basic hand tools and drill; call Michael D at 863-697-1447
Atland Recycling is looking for a mechanic; & CDL Driver, local job, apply in person @ 2248 HWY 98N
Syfrett Feed Company is currently hiring a truck driver position, must have Class A & B CDL, home every night, paid weekly, health insurance and other benefits offered; call em today at 863-763-5586 or stop by 3079 NW 8th Street
Looking for (2) CDL Drivers to haul sod across the state of Florida; contact Unlimited Turf for details 863-634-2708
Triple W Airboats is looking for a welder, fabricator and mechanic for full time position; pay based off qualifications, apply in person at 1624 HWY 78W
White Aluminum is looking for experienced Subcontractors and Install crews. Sign-on Bonus after 90 days! Highest pay in market! Subcontractors must have 5 years in business and skills in soffit, gutters, aluminum buildings and screening. We have 4 locations throughout Central Florida. Must have the ability to read, understand & execute engineered drawings. Those interested visit whitealuminum.com or send resume to email@example.com
Royals furniture Okeechobee is hiring full time delivery person. Apply in person @ 804 NE Park Street
T.R.A.C. REFRIGERATION is hiring Monday thru Friday 7:30 am – 5:30pm, employees must be willing to participate in on-call, must be able to diagnose and repair, be able to quote repairs, EPA Universal Rating needed, must have valid driver’s license and be insurable, drug free, pre-employment and random drug testing will be conducted, adhere to all OSHA and company safety regulations, have own tools, must have good written and verbal communication skills Compensation will be based on experience, knowledge and abilities, to apply call 863-763-8809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Okeechobee County School Board is hiring substitute teachers. You must have a High School diploma or GED to apply. Starting pay is $11.50 an hour and goes up to $13.50. To apply visit www.okee.k12.fl.us/apply. For more details contact Amanda Liscomb at 863-462-5000 extension 1028
Close Construction is seeking fill several team positions with our company. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Seeking a PROJECT MANAGER with:
- Commercial and residential construction experience
- Strong management skills
- Experience with maintaining project schedules
- Good computer skills
- And is deadline and detail oriented
- Pay range $20 – $32 per hour depending on experience.
Seeking a LEAD CARPENTER / SUPERINTENDENT with:
- Experience with commercial and residential construction
- Strong carpentry skills
- Experience with construction site safety
- And must be detail oriented
- Pay range $20 – $32 per hour depending on experience.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please call 863-467-0831
Jobs at Gilbert Family of Companies:
- Position Available for a CDL Driver, applicant needs a Class B License with hazmat and Tanker Endorsements. Apply in person at Gilbert Oil, 303 NW 9th Street, Okeechobee, FL
- Automotive Product (Sales) Specialist/Certified Technology Expert – Candidate will approach, greet and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot. Assist customers in selecting vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Must be able to explain product performance as well as optional equipment available. Will be performing professional, high-quality and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new vehicles. Qualifications and Skills:Previous dealership experience is a plus. Strong communication skills required. High quality customer services skills a must.
- Lube Technician needed for dealership. Technicians will perform oil change as well as other automotive services with focus on our customer’s needs and expectations. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for quality workmanship.
- Gilbert Ford is currently seeking experienced Ford Certified Technicians and Ford Certified Diesel Technicians. Qualified candidates must have prior shop experience and their own tools. We are growing and need top talent to service our customers. Candidates with a track record of quality service and certification are highly encouraged to apply. We are seeking solid, reliable and honest technicians who have excellent customer service skills and are a team player. Competitive wages based on experience. Sign on bonus available to qualified candidates. Possible relocation assistance. Full time benefits offered.
- Gilbert Chevrolet is looking for a full time body shop technician for our busy Collision Center. You will be responsible for delivering high quality body shop repairs without comebacks and maintaining high customer satisfaction. Must have own tools.
- IT Operations Specialist
- Oversee IT Operations
- Work with senior management to maintain and support all system strategies
- Analyze business requirements for IT needs and systems
- Works to increase user satisfaction
- Assess need for new equipment and software
- Manage service requests submitted ensuring all requests are handled professionally, with the highest quality of service possible.
- Answer IT related questions, provide advice and training to users
- Maintain one-to-one contact with users throughout the lifecycle of an incident or request.
- Stay up-to-date and aware of all applicable IT systems and remain continuously engaged in enhancing the user experience
- Maintain existing systems and programs, ensuring that necessary maintenance & updates are completed
- Stay up to date on cyber security, security risks, manage annual security risk evaluation process, and ensure overall system security and integrity
- Automotive Tint Specialist: we are seeking a tint installer for our Gilbert Outdoors location. The individual must have the ability to perform and install professional tint on cars and trucks. Experience is preferred but will train. Small engine experience preferred but not required
- Warehouse/Flatbed Driver: responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Manage bulk oil tanks
- Make buckets and drums of oil
- Clean/Prepare fuel tanks
- Assemble pumps
- Review and organize customer orders
- Clean/mop warehouse
- Make deliveries
- Pump Attendant – We are seeking a pump attendant for busy oil company. Customer service is our top priority. Applicant must be able to pass a background screening.
- Service Advisor
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians’ time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Success Index at or above company standards.
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as necessary.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
**For all jobs, please apply online at GilbertHasit.com. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace, most jobs available require you to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license.